The Tush TUneup is an annual Club Ride with an overnight destination.
1) The Fee above helps us to pay a SAG Driver and Some Gas costs for Volunteer Luggage Couriers. In addition, it covers some refreshments at the Arrival Site.
2) Luggage is STRICTLY LIMITED to DAY BACKPACKS of 2500 cu in size or smaller.
Rolling Airline Luggage or larger is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
3) YOU should know that if there are no VOLUNTEERS to drive your luggage up to Great Barrington and back, you MAY have to carry the luggage on your back one or both ways. PACK ACCORDINGLY!!!
4) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HOTEL ARRANGEMENTS.
There are a number of alternate hotels available, but the Ride Party on Saturday and the DEPARTURE POINT SUNDAY MORNING will be a the DAYS INN!
5) In the event of RAIN on ONE DAY ONLY - the event will NOT CANCEL!!!
We will have alternate rides for the OTHER DAY around the Great Barrington area.
6) ONLY A TWO DAY RAIN EVENT CANCELS THE EVENT AND REFUNDS THE SAG FEES.
You may pay up until 5pm Thursday, so please check the weather prior to paying the SAG fee.
7) Paid fees will NOT be Refunded! In event of cancellation, Paid Sag Fees will be applied to FUTURE Rides.
8) RIDERS WHO DRIVE UP AND BACK to RIDE LOCALLY WITH JOHN BLYE - STILL HAVE TO PAY THE SAG FEE!!!
The entire amount will be used for the Party in those cases.
9) Remember that if you are driving up to ride, you can still carry luggage, and we will pay you something for doing this, hopefully enough to cover some serious gas costs.
10) PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CARRY LUGGAGE - BOTH WAYS!! It will require you be at the departure point early on Saturday and stay there until riders arrive on Sunday. (at least a few riders willing to watch the luggage until others arrive.) We do not want luggage left unattended, and riders ride at different paces.